Does it include that 3d model for the AirShip?
Flappy AirShip GF/X Asset Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Updated: Now includes the 3D model of the airship.
This asset contains all you graphics you need to make a beautiful looking Flappy Bird style game in a mysterious fantasy setting or a great starting base for another side scrolling game.
Designed for higher screen resolutions (at least 1024 X 768) to show off the detail in the graphics.
This asset includes the following:
- Player ship – animated with a detachable flag (also animated).
- Gold coins – animated.
- Background layer – tile able (sky at sunset).
- Column gf/x - both near and distant (as sections and pre-made columns)
- Cloud sprite – semitransparent clouds to help add a greater sense of depth
- Tiny bird / distant flying dragon
- GF/X assets to create a title screen (large render of the player ship, buttons and logo ideas (see screen shot for example).
- A shiny 80's style chrome font sheet (using BMFont.txt data)
- A couple of PhotoShop Layer Styles for creating your own buttons in the same style (need PhotoShop to use them).
- 3D Model I used for rendering the airship (LWO, FBX and OBJ formats) and all the required textures.
Please note: This asset is all the graphical elements needed to create your own Flappy Bird style game. It's not a game kit, it's just all the graphical assets to help you get started.
Please check out my other assets:
Dinky Tiny Golf - Free A retro style top down golf gf/x asset pack
Dinky Tiny Letters – Free 4 Letter Block tile sets for your word puzzle games.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No. It's all 2D artwork.
I guess I could do an asset for the 3D model, but it's in LWO (Lightwave format).
You can publish it separately in something Blender can import. Like FBX, OBJ or 3ds. Blender is free and allow export to all kind of formats. I personally need a 3d balloon model to modify and render into an isometric sprite for my game.
As soon as I find out where I stored the master files for this asset pack, I'll update it and add the airship 3D model to it in FBX and Obj formats for you (as well as the original LWO format). It will be a lot less messy this way and other people might get some use out of it.
Just uploaded the update with the 3D model of the airship included for you.
If you are thinking about buying it. hold off for a day as it's going on sale for $1 during the Summer Sale event.
Can these assets be used for commercial games or projects?
Yeah,you can do pretty much anything you want with them except resell the package on (its fine to make something using them and then sell what ever you made with them).
Hope you find it useful for you.